Requirements: 4.0.3 and up
Overview: CPU Z is a CPU and hardware information, diagnostic and analysis tool for Android devices. CPU Z displays detailed information on the CPU and hardware components of an Android device. It detects the central processing unit, RAM, motherboard chipset and other hardware features of your Android smartphone and presents the information in simple tabs view.
CPU Z features –
– System Info : detailed information about your Android OS, runtime, kernel and SDK.
– CPU Info : provides information about CPU architecture, CPU cores with real-time core clock measurements and CPU usage.
– Display Info : reports information about screen resolution, pixel density and aspect ratio.
– Graphics Info : provides information about GPU and video driver.
– Memory Info : detailed analysis of RAM including RAM usage, buffers, cache and swap.
– Camera Info : diagnostic tool for your camera hardware, reports information about picture resolution, lens, focal length and other camera features.
– Storage Info : shows information about storage devices (HDDs, eMMCs, SD Cards).
– Battery Info : detailed diagnostic of your device battery including charge capacity, output voltage and battery temperature.
– Sensors Info : reports information about sensors like accelerometer and magnetometer including range, resolution and power usage.
System requirements :
-Android 4.0 or later.
Required permissions :
-CAMERA : CPU Z requires camera permission to show camera information, CPU Z does not take photos or videos.
-INTERNET : CPU Z requires network access to check for updates.
-READ_PHONE_STATE : CPU Z requires this permission to retrieve and display network information, CPU Z does not make phonecalls.
-BOOT_COMPLETED : CPU Z requires this permission to start notification service.
● Paid features Unlocked
This app has no advertisements