Overview: iPray offers a beautifully hand-crafted interface with both Prayer Times and Qibla compass displayed on the same screen – no switching between screens.
You’re sure to get accurate timings and athan alerts no matter where you are in the world. Its modern and simple to use interface offers you immense power and customizability under the hood. iPray “just works” out of the box with zero-configuration required.
PRAYER TIMES (أوقات الصلاة)
• Islamic prayer times for any location round the world
• An easy to read display with heads-up information about the current prayer in focus (either the currently active prayer or the next one in case it’s starting soon). Prayers included are: Fajr, Sunrise / Salat al Doha, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib, Isha and Qiyam
• Smart status bar notification that doesn’t just show you what’s most important (current prayer’s elapsed time, or upcoming prayer’s count down), but also smartly gets demoted during the day so it’s out of your way and promoted when a prayer is 30 minutes away. Your lock screen will automatically show you the next prayer information if it’s within 30 minutes.
• Color coded display to show the progress of the current prayer. Severity begins with yellow, orange, red and bright red, indicating the current prayer is about to depart, so pray if you haven’t already prayed.
• Optional 15 minutes reminders to remind you with a gentle ‘knock knock’ sound that the prayer is about to begin.
• Easy toggling of alerts from the main screen. Tap-hold to see more options.
• Simply rotate your device to view monthly timings; also accessible from the main menu.
• Hijri date and prayer timings for all the prayers (including Qiyam)
• Scroll down to automatically see timings for the following month.
QIBLA COMPASS (القبلة)
• A simple to use compass that’s always on. The moment you launch iPray, the compass is ready, eager to show you the way.
• Full screen Qiblah locator mode with more information about the angle and distance to Mecca
• An optional Map-compass is included in case your device does not support a built-in magnetometer (or you want visually verify it)
• Get to see the Islamic calendar with important dates such as start of Ramadan, Eid, Hajj etc
• No matter what time you launch iPray, you’ll always be greeted with a new scenery. Watch beautifully hand-crafted illustrations and subtle animations of moving clouds, the Sun, the Moon and the Stars over the lovely backdrop of the live sky-view.
ISLAMIC EVENTS (Coming soon)
• Easily determine when the important events of the hijri calendar year are (هجري), including Ramadan, Eid-ul-Fitr and Eid-ul-Adha
• Although our Smart notification alert will serve the purpose of any widget, iPray comes bundled with three simplistic widgets to see prayer times on the desktop.
• One widget notifies you of the current salah, while another displays information about the next salah
• A widget that displays the full prayer times table for the day
• iPray lets you change every aspect of the calculation method used.
• Adjust individual salat times with addition / subtraction of minutes in case you wish to match timings from your local masjid
• Algorithm for Fajr and Isha detection can be configured to be: One Seventh, Angle Based, One Seventh Median and times based on Middle of the Night.
• Includes status bar updates for all prayers, including Qiyam al layl (Tahajjad prayer)
• Various Azans (أذان) and options for each namaz
* Fixed notifications not resuming music
* Ongoing stability improvements and bug fixes
New in v2.6:
* Pick custom sound files / adhan from Alert settings. Tap on sound selection drop down and select “Custom Sound”
* Option added for Supplication after Adhan. Note: supplication will only play after non-adhan sound file selections.
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: NO LP or Google Play Modded needed | Location map work