Overview: You love to take pictures but you also like to edit and share them with friends. However, with 100s or even 1000s of photos scattered throughout your device, how can you find the right one quickly?
F-Stop Media Gallery solves this problem by using professional features such as tags, ratings, albums, smart albums, favorites and places. F-Stop also includes integrated search functionality that provides instant results based on tag or filename and the ability to read and write (PRO) metadata such as tags and ratings directly to your images.
“F-Stop Media Gallery is still one of my favorite apps, and earns its place on my “best of” list once again in 2014.” — Editor at Android Central
“[F-Stop Media Gallery is] probably my overall favorite app of 2013.” — Editor at Android Central
“A fierce competitor in the image gallery space…” — Appstorm.net
“We Recommend: F-Stop — An Enhanced Media Gallery” — Androidpipe.com
/// MAIN FEATURES
• Find your images fast with instant search results and lightning fast browsing
• Locate your images with an integrated Google maps experience
• Organize and view using folders, nested folders (PRO), standard albums, smart albums, nested albums (PRO), tags, ratings, favorites, and videos
• Save tags and ratings directly into JPG images and/or write sidecar files (PRO)
• Read metadata directly from your images (EXIF, XMP, IPTC)
• Access your favorite folders, tags, albums or ratings directly on the navigation drawer with Quick links
• Exclude folders easily to get rid of album art showing up in your gallery
• Hide media from other apps with password protection
• Slideshow mode with many transitions
• Go fullscreen with immersive mode (Kit Kat+ users).
☆ Support for file types: JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, WEBP, WEBM, MP4, 3GP, AVI, MKV, MTS, WMV, FLV, MPG, MPEG, TS, MOV, M4V and M2TS
F-Stop will scan for these file types but viewing is dependent on device support.
★ Note for Kit Kat users: Google has removed write permissions on the SD card for ALL third party apps. We do have a workaround we implemented in v3.1+, but it does not work on all devices including the S5 and some Xperia devices.
4.8.4 – Google Play
Feature *NEW* Added ability to backup and restore database with folder migration capability (PRO only)
Feature Can now edit title and description (ability to save into XMP for PRO)
Feature Can now show/hide hidden folders from menu in folders view.
Feature New setting in excluded folders to automatically exclude common cache and temporary folders starting with dot.
Feature Can now use 3 finger pinch gesture to exit image viewer
Feature Can now embed favorite status into image metadata like ratings and tags
Feature Added ability to rename folders
Feature Added multi-select on the thumbnails panel when in image viewer
Update Albums can now be sorted by last modified date
Update Performance enhancements
Update Now correctly saves resolution of videos into database
Update Some operations (revert metadata, tagging, copying/moving) can now handle much more images
Update Lock position and zoom. Once applied works on all images. Useful when you have burst of images and want to focus on particular (zoomed in) detail.
Update Sort images by full path name of folder
Update Cloud services now have their own sorting
Update Added folder details
Update Added New theme “Blue”
Update Editing tags is now themed
Fix Fixed crash when trying to open Cloud services
Fix Fixed issue of not being able to read sidecar files for non-JPG files
Fix Fixed wrong path issue in breadcrumbs after orientation change
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: PRO features Unlocked | Drive cloud work | Location Maps work