Overview: This is a companion/donation app for XCam LG. It allows fine tuning and control over a number of camera parameters that were previously unavailable on any LG camera.
This is a companion/donation app for XCam LG. It allows fine tuning and control over a number of camera
parameters that were previously unavailable on any LG camera.
* NOTE: DNG files are saved to /DCIM/Camera/dng/ directory.
** NOTE: LG has broken raw output capability in their Android 5.0 Lollipop firmware release for the G2 and GPro2. This is obviously out of my control, but I will continue to look for a workaround.
*** NOTE: In order to make XCam compatible with the official ART implementation included with android 5.0, changes had to be made that don’t work with the unofficial/beta ART included in 4.4.x. If you are running on such a system, this app take you to the older (5.2.4) download.
1) Stock LG firmware (the version of Android that came with your device)
2) Latest version of XCam LG installed (this app will bring you to the download)
1) Control image properties such as JPEG Quality, Contrast, Saturation (stock G2 ONLY) and Sharpness
2) Control the minimum shutter speed for Burst, Intelligent Auto, Night, Normal and Sports shot modes
3) Control the bitrate for video modes
4) Get raw sensor data in Normal shotmode
5) Configure features such as Video focus-lock, Audio Noise Gate, Automatic Night Mode, Chroma Flash (G2 advanced driver and G Pro 2 only), Focus/Recording Sounds and Shotmode Menu Options.
XCam LG for G2 – http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2548974
XCam LG for G3 – http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2873604
Beta Community – https://plus.google.com/communities/104381941292010135718
XCam LG Settings 1.6.7:
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: credits DICI BF