Overview: A beautiful Kernel manager with a rich feature set aimed for easy of use! From the less knowledgeable, to the most expert user, it combines a series of powerful tools to manage and control your device with Franco Kernel.
Your device needs to be ROOTED otherwise nothing will really work.
As per this policy no refunds will be issued if you fail to read this warning.
Franco Kernel Manager & Updater Kernel specific features are available for the following devices only:
Nexus 7 2012
Nexus 7 2013
One Plus One
One Plus X
One Plus 2
One Plus 3
One Plus 3T
One Plus X
Google Pixel XL
Supports Android from JellyBean (4.1) up to Nougat (7.1.+).
• Simple and elegant
• Deep and powerful integration with Franco Kernel;
• Checks for new Franco Kernel versions (with a choice for automatic check once every 24h);
• Auto flash Kernels directly into the device without any user input besides requiring a reboot (which is also automatic by default);
• Presets of 1-tap easy to apply battery life tips;
• Display color temperature presets;
• Automatic High Brightness Mode toggle based on the ambient light (Nexus 6P and Nexus 6 only);
• Download .zips to be flashed in recovery;
• Beautiful UI that follows Material Design guidelines;
• Interface to change CPU clocks, governor and other interfaces pending Kernel support (undervolt, Hotplug control, GPU control, CPU-Boost control);
• Interface to change the CPU governor parameters;
• Backup & Restore Kernels on the fly in a single tap and frictionless;
• Custom Kernel settings such as: IO scheduler, IO scheduler tuning, certain wakelocks (if exposed by the Kernel) and other misc settings;
• A powerful tool called Per-App Profiles which lets you create power profiles for your favourite apps. For example you want maximum CPU frequency when gaming, but low frequency when reading an e-book. You can also choose whether for Wi-Fi to be on/off, if you desire you toggle Android Battery Saver, specify what type of Location Mode you want to use for that specific app and choose the display resolution on a per-app basis too: Available resolutions are: 540p, 720p, 1080p, 1440p and 2160p! The possibilities are endless and opens a lot of doors. You control the device, the device doesn’t control you;
• A System Monitor with a beautiful UI courtesy of the developer Christian Göllner;
• A simple File Manager to flash boot.imgs and Kernel .zips on the go from anywhere inside the sdcard (open, delete and see info about the file);
• Color and Sound control for selected devices with Kernel support;
• Automatic Night Shift just like iOS to tint your display in orange/red to ease your eyes during the night;
• CPU temperature available in the notification bar for devices that export the CPU temperature;
• Performance Profiles built-in on Franco Kernel (Power-save, Balance and Performance) which you can select with a single touch, no need to mess with settings. Also features a Home screen widget for an easy way to change profiles without going into the app;
• Launcher Shortcuts for Performance Profiles;
• Quick Tiles for Performance Profiles;
• Specific Tasker intents for performance profiles automation;
• And there’s a lot more to discover!
Fully descriptive changelog for version 2.1 on this Medium page: https://medium.com/@franciscofranco/new … .26bb0oyyn
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures of the app. No warranties of any kind are given. Use your brain – you have it for a reason!
Dear Updates Diary,
Hi again! This update is a bit more exciting than the last one. Not only it features translations for German and Hindi (more to come, make sure you visit the translations link in the Help & Support section), but I fixed a darn bug which wouldn’t show up the “Underclock cpu” tip as applied unless the clock was at least 25% lower than the default. Now it’ll say “applied” if the clock is any value lower than max.
My cat’s asking if you would give us a review in the Play Store!
This app has no advertisements