Overview: Reduce eyes strain and eyes Care! Bluelight from your devices causes strain on your eyes and prevents you from falling asleep easily at night.
Reduce eyes strain and eyes Care!
Bluelight from your devices causes strain on your eyes and prevents you from falling asleep easily at night.
This Bluelight Screen Filter app adjusts your screen color to reduce the blue light and helps your eyes to relax and protect your eyesight, making it easier for you to fall asleep.
Reading your smartphone or tablet in the dark is probably bad for you. That’s unlikely to stop you, so beyond quitting cold turkey, what are the easiest ways to fix your bedtime reading device so it doesn’t put so much strain on your eyes and protect your eyesight
and healthy sleep!
research suggests that exposure to blue light before sleep may distort your natural (circadian) rhythm and cause inability to fall asleep.
Knowing all this, are you now less likely to take your smartphone, tablet, or laptop to bed with you? We’re guessing no. What you can do instead is adjust your screen so it doesn’t have as negative an impact on your eyes. BlueLight filter may be a best solution for reduce blue light and healthy sleep!
– Natural : easy to use (best reduce eyes fatigue and protect eyesight)
– Advanced : more option control filter
The application makes your device screen adapt to the time of the day. Here are a few ways and suggestions.
– Always : emitted full time ( day and night).
– Sunrise – sunset: the flux emitted by your phone or tablet after sunset and protects your eyes with a soft and pleasant filter. The filter intensity is adjusted to the sun cycle based on your local sunset and sunrise times.
– Custom : customize your self
For a desktop alternative, try redshift (Linux) or flux (Windows) the app which has no relation to this project whatsoever, lets call it of the blue light flux filtering apps
Best blue light screen filter on Google Play
– fix bug and design
This app has NO advertisements
Download Instructions: Ads Disabled