Overview: This is not a stand alone application, download Kustom Live Wallpaper and its pro key before use.
What you need:
1. Kustom Live Wallpaper (KLWP) and its Pro key, available for download here in playstore
2. Compatible launcher that supported by KLWP, Nova launcher is recommended, always turn the dock in launcher off
3. Kustom Icon Plugin, available in playstore, so we can use icon pack image in KLWP
4. Download A2K presets
5. Open your KLWP editor, choose menu icon on top left, then load preset
6. Look inside “installed” section, find A2K, then choose your preset selection
7. Press disc icon / save on top right, then select it as wallpaper, tick any needed notifications
8. Always check “globals” section in KLWP editor to set any preset in A2K as you need
9. Depends on the preset used, but it is a good idea to keep your homescreen clean from widget or icon since they will be on top of the KLWP
10. Check this video to guide you through setting A2K preset:
New presets with be added regularly, some old presets will be removed to keep the apk size manageable, all removed presets will be available free in AH Kollection, we can download it from playstore.
Suggestions are very welcome, contact me via email with any issues prior to rating.
Visit our Gplus community for more:
or my personal page:
Presets removed eventually to keep app size manageable can be found and downloaded here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=52987286
Special credits to:
Christopher Rogers for Kcal
Jonathan Seymour for Kustom Map
This app has no advertisements