Requirements: 2.2 +
Overview: Ultimate Anesthesia Quick Reference provides causes and treatments for perioperative events and is a resource for commonly encountered perioperative issues. This latest update is based on the 2009 edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates!
Not only does this resource contain lists, charts, checklists, guidelines, but it also contains subspecialty anesthesia references like cardiac, vascular, pulmonary, obstetrics, pediatrics, regional, pain, coagulation, medications too.
// Key Features
• Intended to be a repository of anything the anesthesiologist may need to know RIGHT NOW – either when in a crisis, doing a preoperative eval, or setting up for a case
• Covers sections on respiratory, cardiovascular, metabolic, electrolyte, & hematologic and neurologic events
• Includes algorithm for pre-op eval before non-cardiac surgery, transfusion guidelines
• Very handy indeed even for the non-anesthesiologist
// Unique Features
• Full color images: This product includes images that help bring the content to life.
• Update Policy: Edition-based. New editions are released when the content changes significantly; there is no standard schedule for new editions.
Built-in Medical Calculators: Provide instant access from within clinical topics to
• A-a gradient
• Alveolar Gas Equation
• Anion Gap
• APGAR Score
• Glasgow Coma Scale
// Designed for Omnio
This app will install your new resource into the Omnio environment, which requires a separate download. Learn more by searching for “Omnio” in Google Play.
This app has no advertisements