Requirements: 4.2 and up
Overview: The Album application brings new intuitive ways to sort and browse high quality photos and videos at blazing speed
The Album application brings new intuitive ways to browse high-quality photos and videos at blazing speed. It also provides instant viewing and sharing of photos on online services, showcasing the great camera capabilities of Xperia™ smartphones.
*For PlayMemories Online users
PlayMemories Online features will end on 31 March 2017.
Online content will be deleted after the features have ended. Please make sure that you download content that you need within the period. Please visit the support page for more details.
*If your content is showing the wrong date order in Album
Please use “Move to” in Album when you move the content from the internal storage to the SD card. The other file transfer application may modify the timestamp when the content is moved and this affects the content order in Album.
– How to use “Move to”
1. Select “Folders” from the menu icon on the top left.
2. Select the folder including the content you want to move.
3. Long-press and select the thumbnails.
4. Select “Move to” in the option menu.
5. Select or create the destination folder.
– New: The icon for the last app you shared shown in full-screen view for quick sharing next time.(This is available on Android 5.1 and later.) “Favorite” star moved to options menu instead.
– Android 7.0 Nougat adaptation, now Album can run in multiple windows.
– Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
This app has no advertisements