Overview: Millions of people use SoundCloud to listen to music and audio for free. Wherever you are. Whatever you’re doing. The SoundCloud app lets you hear more.
Millions of people use SoundCloud to listen to music and audio for free.
Wherever you are. Whatever you’re doing. The SoundCloud app lets you hear more.
More hip hop. More rock. More electronic. More classical. More house, jazz, audiobooks, sports…
– Explore Trending Music and Trending Audio feeds
– Search directly for tracks, artists and other users
– Follow friends and artists to hear what they share
– Browse tracks by genre
– Listen to your stream wherever you are using WiFi or data
– Play, pause and skip tracks from the lockscreen
– Login or register with Facebook and Google+
– Record sounds. Share them on Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr
– Geotag recordings with location information
– Listen to playlists, or create your own and share them with your followers
It’s easy to dive straight in and start discovering music & audio.
Try the Explore section to find trending music & audio of just about every genre you can think of.
As you explore, tap the heart to ‘like’ and save your favorites for later playback.
The Search page lets you find your favorite tracks, and artists. Follow their profiles so you can listen to the new music they post in your Stream.
Find out more on http://help.soundcloud.com/customer/portal/topics/110297-mobile-apps/articles
PRAISE FOR SOUNDCLOUD
“SoundCloud is focused on building out a massive trove of content, weaving it all into the Web and making it easier to share. The “YouTube for audio” analogy looks increasingly apt, especially if its metrics continue to shoot skyward.” – ReadWrite
“SoundCloud is a sharing machine. Remember the early days of audio online — when you had to download the Real Player or Windows Media Player to listen? The days of downloading before listening are over.” – USA Today
“It’s an evolution of audio’s most vital self-service creation and discovery platform, music’s best analogue to Twitter, YouTube, and Kindle Direct Publishing. It’s not just finding or sharing songs or podcasts or spoken-word readings your friends may be listening to — it’s finding and sharing the people who make those recordings, too.” – The Verge
Performance improvements and bug fixes.
This app has no advertisements