Overview: Sixaxis Controller allows you to use your Sixaxis and DualShock 3 controllers in many of your favourite games and applications.
*** Caution: This app is not for the faint-hearted!! ***
Please read all instructions carefully.
Not all devices are supported, therefore it is strongly recommended that you try the ‘Sixaxis Compatibility Checker’ (available for free in the Android Market) before purchasing this app.
Finally the wait is over… The ultimate gaming experience awaits! Now you can play games on your phone the way they were meant to be played! Sixaxis Controller allows you to use your Sixaxis and DualShock 3 controllers in many of your favourite games and applications.
*** IMPORTANT ***
– ROOT access is required!!!
– Due to the way pairing is done with the controllers, you need to manually pair your controller with the PC utility ‘SixaxisPairTool’ (available on the website) and a mini-USB cable. Android 3.1+ users can also pair directly on their devices via USB.
– It is highly recommended that you use an ORIGINAL controller. Many after market controllers will not work with this app.
– Be sure to read the instructions in the help menu carefully.
– Up to four Sixaxis and DualShock 3 controllers supported at once.
– Support as a native gamepad in Android 3.1+ devices. Full support for analog sticks and analog triggers.
– Keyboard emulation. Map all buttons and sticks to almost any key available in Android.
– Mouse emulation. Configure a button to activate the mouse pointer on devices that support mice (most tablets, and many phones should work).
– Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Sony Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
For assistance, full instructions and FAQ, visit our website at http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com
– Fixed bug introduced in 1.1.2 causing system bluetooth method to crash on some devices
– Switched back to old connection method by default for Android versions earlier than Nougat (New method can be restored via General Settings / Force System Bluetooth)
– Various other bug fixes
This app has no advertisements