Overview: NetMonster shows nearby cellular transmitters.
NetMonster is an network monitoring app which shows information about mobile networks.
It delivers all the data that your smartphone provides. And even it’s AD free!
Thanks to cell hunters who live all over the world you can download list of cells with their location and use it.
You just got lost? Here’s NetMonster! This feature is available only is some countries where lists exist.
And here’s what NetMonster can show you:
– 2G – CID, LAC, RXL, TA, BSIC, ARFCN, Band + neighbouring cells (CID, LAC, BSIC, RXL, ARFCN)
– 3G – CI, RNC, CID, LAC, PSC, RSCP, UARFCN, Band + neighbouring cells (PSC, RSCP, UARFCN)
– 4G – CI, eNB, CID, TAC, PCI, RSSI, RSRP, RSRQ, SNR, CQI, TA, EARFCN, Band + neighbouring cells (PCI, RSRP, RSRQ, SNR)
– CDMA – BID, SID, NID, LAT, LON, RSSI, EC/IO, SNR
Every phone reports different cell details. If any of those items is not showing on your device, it means that manufacturer has not implemented it properly.
If you have Android 4.3 (or newer) Netmonster can show you data about cell you are currently logged on while you are in area where your network provider doesn’t have a coverage. Monitoring also works if you don’t have a SIM card in your phone.
– Enhanced support for dual SIM phones with Mediatek processor
– Improvements on map (dual SIM support, indication of cells that belong to other provider)
– Fixed not working map on several devices
This app has no advertisements