Requirements: 2.3 and up
Overview: AirReceiver is a lightweight AirPlay and DMR receiver. It will appear in AirPlay applications (such as itunes) and DMC application(such as WMP12) as a device you can play music/video/photo to.
AirReceiver is a lightweight AirPlay and DMR receiver. It will appear in AirPlay applications (such as itunes) and DMC application(such as WMP12) as a device you can play music/video/photo to. It works in the background, streaming media to your Android device, It’s special suitable for Android TV/Box.
– support Youtube video.
– support audio sync with other AirExpress devices.
– supporting AirMirror. the best performance in the third-party AirPlay application.
– fully support IOS8.
– support slideshow feature.
– Compatibility with AirParrot. you can use AirParrot mirror your PC screen on your Android Tablet.
– stream audio/video/photo from AirPlay clients (itunes, iOS, …)
– stream audio/video/photo from DLNA clients(WMP12, AirShare,…)
– run in the background as a service
– configurable network name
– can be started on boot
– Windows Screen Mirror: Download and Install the Free Tools AirSender in your PC( http://www.remotetogo.com ). Click the icon of “AirSender” at Windows status bar, select the Device running AirReceiver.
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/100099244510821904078
1, Please turn off or uninstall other AirPlay application like AirReceiverLite on your phone because AirPlay use some hardcode tcp port.
2, AirMirror is heavy CPU load, Please make sure your phone is enough powerful(1GH CPU with two core is ideally).
3, If you don’t like it, contact us for a refund within 7 days.
-add HW HEVC/VP8 support for vplayer engine.
This app has no advertisements