Requirements: 6.0+ | ROOT
Overview: This is an Xposed framework variant built for Samsung devices.
This is an Xposed framework variant built and tested on the Galaxy S6 (G920F) and the Galaxy Note 4 (N910C), but it should support all other Samsung devices (GS5, Note 5, GS6E, GS6E+…) running TW 5.1.1.
Samsung made a lot of changes to ART without providing the sources, that’s why it took a while to workaround some of their changes, more information here.
It supports Deodexed and Odexed TW Roms.
Tested on my G920F with my Rom, and on Note 5 by @jthrasher47 and @imfaraz, thanks for your patience guys.
– Stock (or close to stock) 5.1.1 Roms
– CWM recovery
– If you get any App FC, lag, bootloop… post your Rom details, xposed logs and PM your logcat
– Make sure you are flashing the correct version: arm for arm32 devices GS5, Note4,… and arm64 for GS6, Note5…
– Disable all modules and reboot to make sure your issue is related to the framework
How to install:
– Install Xposed Installer App
– Make a nandroid backup
– Copy the Xposed file and the uninstaller to your sdcard
– Flash “xposed-vxx-sdk22-tw-arm64-custom-build-by-wanam-xxxxxxxx.zip” through CWM recovery
– This version includes @rovo89’s fix to workaround the Google’s November security patch that restricts zygote’s access to some paths (including /data/app), more details about this issue can be found here.