Requirements: 4.0+ | Lucky Patcher & Mod GP
Overview: The popular scanner app from Piksoft is now on Android! Low introductory price!
TurboScan turns your phone into a multipage scanner for documents, receipts, notes, whiteboards, and other text. With TurboScan, you can quickly scan your documents and store or email them as multipage PDF or JPEG files.
#1 US business app in iTunes Store for 2 years!
• “Unbelievably sharp. The best app I’ve tried… The scan accuracy of SureScan mode is brilliant” (AppBank review, April 2010)
• “I’ve downloaded and purchased many fantastic apps, but Turboscan is the tool that has added the most value to my iPhone” (iosLawyer.com, Dec 2012)
• “Produces not a photograph of a document, but a very clear copier quality image, Having this app is like having a portable copier in your pocket” (TurboScan user)
TurboScan uses advanced fast algorithms to auto-detect document edges, straighten the documents (correct perspective), eliminate shadows and set a perfect contrast.
TurboScan boasts a powerful yet easy to use interface. Get instant one-tap brightness, rotation and color controls all on one screen!
TurboScan also offers SureScan, our proprietary scanning mode for sharper scans (especially useful in low-light conditions.) SureScan requires taking three pictures of the same document with the phone camera.
TurboScan’s handy “Email to myself” feature lets you send documents to a predefined address, or even upload them to online storage sites like Evernote, with a single tap.
All processing happens on your phone, and the confidentiality of your data is never compromised (no Internet connection needed.)
• Automatic document edge detection and perspective correction
• SureScan mode for very sharp scans
• Ultra-fast processing (under 2 seconds per page)
• Document naming, storage inside the app and search
• Multipage editing: add, reorder, and delete pages
• Copy pages between stored scans
• “Email to myself” feature for quick emails
• Email document as PDF, JPEG or PNG, or save to camera roll
• Arrange multiple receipts or business cards on a PDF page
• Open PDFs or JPEGs in other apps like the free Dropbox app (or Evernote, SkyDrive, GoogleDrive app, etc) to send to clouds, or fax apps
• Printing via Cloud Print or other print apps
• Instant one-tap brightness, rotation, and color controls
• Compact attachments with adjustable size
• Note: if your flash over-saturates images or makes them blurry, please change the flash option in app Settings
– New Fax button
– Various fixes
This app has no advertisements