Overview: Mobile and flexible with the TeamViewer
TeamViewer provides easy, fast and secure remote access to Windows, Mac and Linux systems. TeamViewer is already used on more than 200,000,000 computers worldwide.
You can use this app to:
– Control computers remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them.
– On the go support your clients, colleagues, and friends
– Gain access to your office desktop with all of the documents and installed applications
– Remotely administrate unattended computers (e.g. servers)
– Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
– Intuitive touch and control gestures (including Windows 8 multitouch support)
– Full keyboard functionality (including special keys such as Windows®, Ctrl+Alt+Del )
– Transfer files in both directions
– Multi monitor support
– Sound and video transmission in real-time
– Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
– Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. Install or start TeamViewer on your computer from our website
3. Enter your computer’s TeamViewer ID and password
Mobile to Mobile Remote Connections:
– Cross-platform, mobile-to-mobile remote control and screen sharing for Android, iOS, and Windows Phone.
– Fixed a bug where UDP connections were not possible
This app has no advertisements