Overview: Would you like to test drive the new Microsoft Remote Desktop Beta? Experience the new user interface design and ability to connect to multiple sessions. You can connect to a remote PC and get your work done wherever you are.
With the Microsoft Remote Desktop app, you can connect to a remote PC and your work resources from almost anywhere. Experience the power of Windows with RemoteFX in a Remote Desktop client designed to help you get your work done wherever you are.
Windows Professional and Windows Server editions are supported. To view the full list of supported Windows versions and successfully connect to a Windows PC, read the FAQ at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn473007.aspx
+ Access to remote resources through your Remote Desktop Gateway
+ Rich multi-touch experience with remote desktop protocol (RDP) and RemoteFX supporting Windows gestures
+ Secure connection to your data and applications with breakthrough Network Layer Authentication (NLA) technology
+ Simple management of all remote connections from the connection center
+ High quality video and sound streaming with improved compression and bandwidth usage
+ Support for Microsoft RemoteApp
– Added horizontal scrolling support in mouse pointer mode in a remote session
– Fixed an issue where the on-screen auxiliary keyboard obstructed the lower part of remote session
– Fixed an issue where Android’s software navigation bar didn’t hide automatically after you used the physical keyboard
– Fixed an issue where the on-screen extended keyboard didn’t display correctly with physical keyboard attached
– Fixed an issue where the Remote Resource URL didn’t load
This app has no advertisements