Overview: Android Auto now works with any car. You can connect your phone to a compatible car display or put your phone in a dock and use Android Auto directly from your phone screen.
With a simplified interface, large buttons and powerful voice actions, Android Auto is designed to make it easier to use apps from your phone while you’re on the road. Navigate with Google Maps, listen to playlists or podcasts from your favourite apps, send messages via voice and more.
To use Android Auto, you’ll need a phone running Android 5.0 or higher (Lollipop, Marshmallow or Nougat) and an active data connection. You may also need to update some of your existing apps, such as Google Maps, Google Play Music or Google Search.
To find out if your car display supports Android Auto and how to enable it, check your owner’s manual or contact your car’s manufacturer. Once enabled, connect your phone to your car using a high-quality USB cable in order to launch Android Auto.
Find out more about Android Auto at http://www.android.com/auto/
Take a look at apps for Android Auto at http://g.co/androidauto
For support and known issues: https://support.google.com/androidauto/
• Android Auto now works with any car! Use it directly on your phone screen
• Android Auto on your phone screen can start automatically when connecting to your car’s Bluetooth
• Even more compatible apps: http://g.co/androidauto
• Send a customized reply message with a single tap
• Scroll through song lists more easily with the new letter jump feature
This app has no advertisements