Overview: Waze is the world’s largest community-based traffic and navigation app. Join drivers in your area who share real-time traffic & road info to save time, fuel and improve daily commuting for all.
Just by driving with Waze open, you’re already contributing tons of real-time traffic information to your local community. You can also actively report accidents, police and other hazards you see on the road. Get road alerts along your route and find the cheapest fuel prices around you shared by the community. Plus, you can add friends, send locations or keep others posted on your arrival time.
– Live routing based on community driven, real-time traffic & road info
– Community reported alerts including accidents, hazards, police, road closures, and more
– Turn-by-turn voice guided navigation
– Live maps, consistently edited and updated by Waze community map editors
– Automatic rerouting as conditions change on the road
– Send your ETA & real-time drive to update those you’re meeting
– Learns your frequent destinations, commuting hours, and preferred routes
– Find the cheapest fuel on your route
– Add information on local places and businesses
– Add Facebook friends and sync Contacts
– See friends’ ETA when driving to the same destination
– One tap navigation to Facebook & Calendar events
– Earn points as you contribute road info and climb the ranks in your community
Waze is all about contributing to and benefiting from the common good, so hop on board and get involved!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Waze will automatically shut down if you run it in the background and haven’t driven for a while.
Navigation to phone contacts should now work
Friends Feature will not be removed – thanks for sharing your feedback! See more details here
Gas Price UI redesign – again, thanks to you guys!
No ‘Voice Language’ settings in Bulgaria bug was fixed
Alternate routes time shows “1:60 h” bug was fixed
Parking lot without a name should appear in the parking search results with “Parking lot name instead of empty field
Parking Pins button was changed from “Drive there” to “Park here”
Auto Complete Corrections :
Match should be based on word beginnings only and not mid-words. So for example, a place called Eiffel Tower” which appears in my favorites/history, will pop up when user types e” or t” or to” but not o” or ow”.
Limit personal slots to only: 2 for favorites, 2 for history, 2 for contacts.
No more duplications between favorites, history, in cases where duplications are resolved, the result should appear in the highest slot between the original de-dup options (i.e. if an entry existed in both history and AC results, needs to appear in the history slot).
Crash after opening gas stations in search
This app has banner advertisements