Overview: Learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, and English. Totally fun and 100% free.
• Google Play’s “Best of the Best” of 2013 and 2014!
• “Among apps for learning or practicing a language, you can’t beat Duolingo.” —PC Magazine. Awarded Editors’ Choice for Language Learning.
• “Far and away the best free language-learning app.” —The Wall Street Journal
• “Duolingo may hold the secret to the future of education.”—TIME Magazine
• “The most productive means of procrastination I’ve ever discovered. The short lesson blocks are painless and peppy, and reaching the next level (and then the level after that) becomes addictive.” —Slate
• “We’ve also tried a few other methods such as book learning and Rosetta Stone, both of which bombed. That’s why I jumped at the chance to try Duolingo. And believe me, it’s addictive.” —FluentIn3Months.com
Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages.
• It’s free, for real. No fees, no ads, no gimmicks. A college-quality education without the price tag.
• It’s fun. Lose hearts for answering incorrectly, advance by completing bite-sized lessons, and track your progress with shiny achievements.
• It’s constantly improving. We bust out the lab coats regularly and measure how well you learn on Duolingo. Your learning experience only gets better over time.
If you want to learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, or English the fast, fun, and free way, there’s no better choice than Duolingo.
Send any feedback to [email protected]
Buy Duolingo gear at http://gear.duolingo.com
Use Duolingo on the Web at http://www.duolingo.com
– New colored monument images for switching courses
– Image placeholders
– Support for links to open the Duolingo App directly
– We’re hiring an Android developer: duolingo.com/jobs
This app has no advertisements