Overview: CS16Client is a standalone game which uses Xash3D FWGS engine and compatible with Counter-Strike 1.6
To play it, make sure you followed these steps:
1) Installed Xash3D FWGS
2) Copied “valve” and “cstrike” folders from your Steam account to your Android device.
3) Installed CS16Client.
CS16Client and Flying With Gauss is not affilated with Valve Software or any of their partners. All copyrights are belongs to their respective owners.
* Server name is shows on scoreboard
* Added new cvars: cl_weapon_sparks and cl_weapon_wallpuff. You can disable sparks or wallpuff with these cvars.
* Coloring in scoreboard. Disabled by default, you can enable it by hud_colored 1.
* ReGameDLL_CS’s PMove system. Prediction must be more accurate now.
* Optimization, refactoring, crash fixes.
See more at our GitHub page: https://github.com/FWGS/cs16-client/releases/tag/v1.02
This app has no advertisements
Xash3D FWGS v0.18.1: