Overview: The Amazon Shopping app lets you shop millions of products and manage your Amazon orders from anywhere. Browse and shop by department, compare prices, read reviews, share products with friends, check out Gold Box Deals, make purchases, and check the status of your orders.
* Customers are able to shop millions of products on any of Amazon’s sites around the world from a single app
* Quickly search, get product details, and read reviews on millions of products from Amazon and other merchants
* Take advantage of 1-Click ordering, customer support, Wish Lists, order tracking, and more
* Scan product barcodes and images to compare prices and check availability using Scan It or search for products on Amazon using your voice
* Check out Gold Box Deals – including the Deal of the Day and Lightning Deals, and get automatically notified when new deals become available
* Shop the full selection of products available at Amazon.com
* Customers with an Android Wear smart watch can search with their voice, 1-Click buy products, and save products and ideas to their Wish List
* Send and share links to products via email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, and more
* Sign-up for automatic shipment notifications to know when your order ships and arrives
* Buy with confidence, knowing that all transactions are securely processed
Comparing prices and product availability is now even easier by searching with your voice, scanning a bardcode or an image with your camera, or simply typing in your search. Never miss a deal with easy access to Lightning Deals and the Deal of the Day. You can also sign-up to get notified automatically when your order ships and arrives at its destination. The Amazon Shopping App also includes support for Android Wear. Customers with Android 4.3 and above in the US with an Android Wear watch can use their voice to search, buy products, and save shopping ideas to their Wish List. Just say “Start Amazon Shopping” from your Wear watch. With the Amazon Shopping app, you always have full access to your Shopping Cart, Wish Lists, payment and Prime shipping options, Subscribe & Save order history, and 1-Click settings, just like on the full Amazon.com site. All Amazon Shopping app purchases are routed through Amazon’s secure servers to encrypt and safeguard your personal information.
Important Note Regarding Permissions
Please note that the Amazon Shopping app requires access to the following services to operate properly:
* Camera: The camera is used to scan barcodes and for Flow, a new way to search for multiple items quickly.
* Location: Location permissions are required to support the convenience store delivery service offered by Amazon in France and Japan. Customers in those locations can request delivery to a convenience store near their current location. This service is not available in other countries supported by the Amazon Shopping app.
* Account: Account permissions are used for integration with Facebook and other social networks you have connected to your device to allow you to share products with friends and family.
* Phone calls: within the app you are able to place a call to Amazon Customer Service. Tap Menu > Help & About > Contact Us > Call Customer Service, and we will place the proper number in the phone app and dial it.
* Phone status & local storage permissions are required to support notifications in China.
* Read / Write USB Storage
OS Requirements: Requires Android OS 2.3 or higher and a rear-facing camera. The Amazon App for Tablets is available on Google Play. Search for “Amazon Tablet” to install the app and begin shopping.
We smoothed the rough edges and put a fresh coat of paint on our app icon. We also made our app better through bug fixes and performance improvements.
This app has no advertisements