Get fully immersed in your Twitter with this beautiful, feature PACKED Twitter client with a design that actually makes sense!
Talon like never before. Bold and beautiful. All material, all speed.
Created with Android Lollipop and Material Design at it’s center. Talon (Plus) includes stunning and beautiful layouts, eye catching animations, the smoothness you should expect from the latest and greatest apps, plus so much more.
This isn’t the Talon of the past, it has been fully rebuilt around Android Lollipop to give you the most power, speed, and style possible. You have never experienced an app like this before. You won’t even be able to think about going back to your “Holo” Twitter app.
Beautiful, up-to-date layouts, designs, and neat animations isn’t the only thing Talon has going for it though! The list of features is off the charts, doing everything you could ever want from your Twitter app. Here are some feature highlights:
– Live streaming support
– Support for 2 accounts
– Favorite users
– “Materialized” theme engine for primary and accent colors
– Light and dark theme support
– Night mode
– Activity Page for new followers, favorites/retweets, and mentions
– Twitter GIF support
– Expand tweets right from your timeline for quick interaction
– Clickable and long clickable links, hashtags, and @ mentions
– Expandable, actionable, and dynamic notification system
– Native YouTube and Vine player
– In-app browser
– Widget for main timeline and unread counts
You will never go back to your old Twitter client again!
Enjoy Talon and feel free to contact me with questions or requests you may have. The best way would be either through email or get involved on the Google+ page (link below)
Please note: this app is for Android 4.4 and 5.0 ONLY. If you are looking for the original Talon for Twitter, you can read about what happened to it here.
Changes could not be found, but judging by the version number and exit speed after the previous updates – bug fixes
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: credit uzenelse