Free voice and video calls to anyone else on Skype, whether they’re on an Android, iPhone, Mac or PC, as well as IMs to your friends and family, no matter where they are.
Requirements: 4.0 and up
Say “hello” to friends and family with an instant message, voice or video call on Skype for free. Join the millions of people using Skype today to stay in touch with the people who matter most. There’s so much you can do, right from the palm of your hand.
• Find all your friends and family in an instant – With over 250 million people using Skype, you’re bound to bump into someone you know.
• Talk with your fingers – No matter where you are, your friends are always at your fingertips with free instant messaging.
• Call your world from Skype – Talk to your heart’s content with free voice and video calls to all your friends and family on Skype.
• Low cost calls to mobiles and landlines too – Keep in touch, even if they’re not on Skype, with low cost calls and SMS to mobiles and landlines on the other side of town or the world.
• Share your favourite snaps – Got a favourite photo to share? Send it over Skype to friends and family and you won’t have to worry about email size limits or expensive MMS charges.
• Chat with anyone, anywhere – Skype’s available on smartphones, tablets, PCs, Macs, and even TVs. Whatever device your friends or family use, Skype just works. Simple.
• Video messaging – Record life’s everyday moments and share them with the people who matter most, with free and unlimited video messaging over Skype.
* Operator data charges may apply. We recommend using an unlimited data plan or WiFi connection.
Welcome to Skype for Android. Here’s what’s new in this update:
— New localization support for Arabic and Hebrew, with the addition of right-to-left (RTL) user interface.
— Various other fixes and improvements
We are always looking for ways to improve Skype. Please send us your feedback! Just tap on the menu icon “…” in-app and go to “Settings” > “Feedback”. Thank you!
This app has no advertisements