Memento Database is a highly flexible and customizable personal database management tool.
Created for anyone seeking to store various data on their Android devices, the software enables users to create custom libraries with unique sets of data fields, quickly add new entries and, finally, share entries with friends or colleagues, or export them to other systems with just a few taps.
A proper database management tool is nothing without corresponding search, navigation and sorting tools. Memento Database has it all – and it even supports barcode scanning for searching the database! As a mobile tool optimized for Android smartphones and tablets, Memento supports online synchronization via the Google spreadsheet application and allows you to edit your records on your PC.
The program can be used literally by anyone: from cooking enthusiasts collecting recipes to field scientists on a mission. Lists of purchases or expenses, a collection of movies, tasks, fishing spots, your store inventory and pretty much anything else – all of this can be easily added to Memento Database and quickly found afterwards!
===== Main features: =====
* Storing entries with custom fields;
* Sorting, grouping and filtering entries by any fields;
* 19 types of fields: – text, integer, boolean, date/time, rating, currency, image, signature, audio, contact, Google Maps coordinate and others;
* Synchronization with Google Sheets.
* Importing and exporting CSV files;
* Password protection (encrypt entries using AES-128).
* Charts: Pie, Line, Bar, Columns, Area, Scatter, Stepped Area.
* Backing up and restoring data;
* Sending entries via SMS, e-mail, and other available services;
* Barcode scanner, creating entries with data and images retrieved from Amazon;
* Any entry in Memento can be published and made available to your friends or worldwide.
* You can keeping track of everything.
• Type of relationship for “Link to entry” field types: One-to-one, One-to-Many, Many-to-Many.
• Added ability to open edit form by clicking on an entry. How to enable : library > menu > settings > edit mode
• Added ability manually enter location (latitude and longitude).
• Added Greek language.
• Minor bugs fixed.
PRO features unlocked!
This app has no advertisements