HomeUX aims to revolutionise the way users interact with their smartphone homescreens.
HomeUX provides a simplistic yet highly functional launcher user interface with full integration of Google’s Material Design.
Here is why you will love HomeUX:
Folder Integration – Organisation like nothing you have ever seen before
Organised Widgets – Not only apps, but also widgets and shortcuts can also be organized in designated folders
Ultra Clean Interface – From apps that always stay where you need them to be and until the Clock widget and easy settings, every element is as elegant as possible
Panel Design – Your homescreen will always have a fresh look as you navigate your folders with the pictures you set or the Material Design colours palette
Intuitive Control – Natural swipe gestures and attractive Material Design transitions are the core of HomeUX
Advanced Functionality – Practical simplicity would be the best way to describe HomeUX as tap-and-hold shortcuts, quick access buttons, hidden apps, and extensive options are all inclusive and expanding as more development is being held.
Why not go premium?
With premium, you will be able to unlock extra functionality such as:
-Notification badges on apps
-Different exciting page transitions
-Clock font customization
-Resizing application icons
Donating also helps support our team and shows us that you like HomeUX.
– (Drag-and-Drop) Fling up to “throw away” (that is to delete) an app or widget
– Slight improvements to the Backup/Restore section
– Better looking and behaving widget resize rectangle
– for randomly grabbing widgets while only scrolling through pages
– for the app icons often not being updated after coming from settings (like not hiding apps until going into settings and then leaving again)
– Reverted to old page indicator
– Some crash fixes
This app has no advertisements