Overview: Only works with companion app for Gear Fit2. This will be released for free in July 2016.
Only works with companion app for Gear Fit2. This will be released for free in July 2016.
This app displays Google Navigation instructions on your Samsung Gear Fit2 smartwatch.
It needs a free compaion app from Samsung Gear Store to work.
How to use:
– Install Samsung Gear and connect with your Gear Fit2 device.
– Install this “Gear Fit2 Navigation” app.
– Install free “Gear Fit2 Navigation” app from Samsung Store on your Smartwatch. (Go to: Apps> Samsung Gear > Samsung Galaxy Apps).
– Start Gear Fit2 Navigation app on your phone.
– Allow the app to read notifications. (Go to: Settings > Security > Notification Access and enable Gear Fit2 Navigation).
– Start Google Maps Navigation and instructions will be pushed to your smartwatch.
– Ensure your Gear Fit2 is connected to Phone and you have Samsung Gear installed.
– If the app still only shows the “waiting” message, please ensure that maps notifications are activated and displayed on your phone (Go to: Settings > More > Applications > Maps and enable “Show notifications”).
– Restart smartphone AND Gear Fit
– Uninstall and reinstall the app
This app has no advertisements