DraStic is a fast Nintendo DS emulator for Android. In addition to being able to play Nintendo DS games full speed on many Android devices.
Requirements: 2.3+ | ROOT | Google Play Modded
– Customize the placement and size of the DS screens, for portrait and landscape modes
– Fully supports add-on controllers, and physical controls in devices like nVidia Shield and Xperia Play
– Save and resume your progress anywhere with save states
– Tweak your gaming experience with a database of thousands of cheat codes
– Synchronize your save games with your online Google Drive space
– Increase emulation speed with fast-forward
If you have any uncertainties about the emulator please check out the demo version first, which will let you evaluate how the emulator works on your device.
DraStic is only intended for play of private backups of legally acquired Nintendo DS games. This product is not affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo in any way. Do not ask us for ROMs or help getting them – any request will be ignored.
NOTE: WiFi/multiplayer emulation is not supported at this time.
– Significant optimizations for X86 devices
– Minor optimizations to 2D and 3D rendering
– Changes to help prevent slowdowns in games like Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword
– Added per-game video/audio settings
– Added Lua support
– Added Chinese localization
– Added ability to add background images to screen layouts
– Fixed Android N permission issue
– Fixed Google Drive folder creation issue
– Improved Android TV key mapping dialog
– Improved screen scaling in layout editor
– Some UI enhancements
This app has no advertisements