Challenger Viewer Donation is an advanced comics, manga, books and PDF viewer.
It’s really simple to use. You just have to scroll ! Pages are automatically loaded and display (no need to click to go to next page).
This version works perfectly on Phone AND Tablet. Display is perfect on both system.
Supported image formats are JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, PDF, CBZ/ZIP, CBR/RAR and ePUB.
Main features are :
• Automatic page loading
• Zoom using multi-touch
• Vertical/Horizontal scrolling
• 2 display modes (Simple View which displays pages one by one and Multiple Image View which displays all pages one after the other)
• Library with covers displayed to quickly open comics (multiple kind of views available)
• Switch automatically to next issue when last page of comics is displayed
• Borders cropping
• Reading from left to right or from right to left
• Actions can be customized
• Single page and “2 page” display mode
• Included filter to improve displayed images quality
• Manual scrolling by moving finger on screen
• Autoscrolling by long pressing on screen
• Tap to go to Next/Previous pages
• Fit to Width/Height/screen display
• Multiple Image preview type
• Option to direct access to page
• History management
• Support multi-language (for now, english and french)
• Border can be display over Bitmap to easily identify each pages
• Contrast/Brightness/Gamma management
• Screen brightness management
• Application can be moved to SD Card
• Cached data can be stored on internal memory or SD Card
• Support Samsung “Multi-window” mode
• Some color themes are available
Files could be located on device or on network.
Supported network protocols are :
• Google Drive
• DLNA/Upnp (Need Android >= 4.0.3)
• OPDS (beta)
• Webdav/Cloud (like box.com, 4shared.com, alwaysdata.com, …)
The application needs a phone with lots of memory and a powerful processor, so don’t be disappointed if your phone is quite old and performance are not good.
For instance, it works perfectly on Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Tab, …
• Fixed widget error
This app has no advertisements