The global standard for reliably viewing and sharing PDF documents
Requirements: 4.0.3 and up
Adobe Acrobat Reader is the free, trusted leader for reliably viewing, annotating, and signing PDFs.
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Share”
• Search, scroll, zoom in and out
• Choose Single Page or Continuous Scroll mode
ANNOTATE & REVIEW PDFs
• Make comments on PDFs using sticky notes and drawing tools
• Highlight and markup text with annotation tools
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF forms by typing text into fillable fields
• Use your finger to e-sign any PDF document
PRINT, STORE AND SHARE FILES
• Sign in to your free Adobe Document Cloud account
• Easily access your recent files across devices with Mobile Link
• Store and share files in the cloud
• Print documents from your Android device
Convert PDFs and organize pages on the go by subscribing to one of Adobe’s online services. You can get started without ever leaving your app and subscriptions work across all your computers and devices.
ORGANIZE PAGES IN PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Acrobat Pro DC using In-App Purchase
• Reorder, rotate, and delete pages in your PDFs
CREATE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Adobe PDF Pack using In-App Purchase
• Create PDF files
• Convert Office files and images to PDF
EXPORT PDF FILES TO WORD OR EXCEL
• Subscribe to Adobe Export PDF using In-App Purchase
• Save PDF documents as editable Microsoft Word or Excel files
ARE YOU ALREADY A SUBSCRIBER?
If you have a subscription to Acrobat Pro, Acrobat Standard, PDF Pack, or Export PDF – just sign in to convert and export PDFs on the go.
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
Adobe Acrobat Reader for Android is free.
• Enhanced font handling support to improve text rendering.
• Use Create PDF and Export PDF on files stored in Dropbox. (Subscription required.)
• Added ability to remove individual items from Recent files list.
• Improved performance when opening documents.
• Security update for Android KitKat 4.4.
This app has no advertisements
arm based CPU: