Have you seen the solar eclipse?
When the Moon covers Sun, it will become dark like night in day and it feels unrealistic!
But it is very rare event, and it will be hard to see in real life!
*** App Introduction
“You Know Solar Eclipse?” is an educational application that teaches about eclipse that is hard to see in real life through 3D simulation.
It shows why eclipse happens and how mysterious it is, and let you watch different eclipse using real life event!
Learn about the eclipse by watching real life event!
1) Sun, Earth, Moon
– Look at the size and positon of the Sun, Earth and Moon, and look at how Earth and Moon move during 1 month and 1 year.
2) What is a Solar Eclipse?
– Learn that the Earth and Moon do not generate light, and receives light from the Sun, and because of this, they cast shadows.
– Learn that solar eclipses occur when the Earth enters the shadow of the Moon.
3) Total solar eclipse and partial solar eclipse
– Depending on the position on Earth, learn that a total solar eclipse or a partial solar eclipse occurs and understand what full shadows(umbra) and half shadows(penumbra) are.
4) Recreating different types of eclipses
– Move the position of the Moon and position of a observer on Earth to recreate different eclipses.
5) Real eclipse simulation
– By means of real-life simulations, learn that eclipses do not occur every month because of the Moon’s tilted orbit.
– Learn that solar eclipses occur when the Sun, Earth and Moon are in a straight line, and observe the shadow of the Moon cast on the Earth depending on the Moon’s position.
6) Experience a solar eclipse
– Experience a solar eclipse by choosing your position and date when a solar eclipse occurs.
– You can see various kinds of real-life solar eclipses.
This app has no advertisements