Sync for reddit (previously reddit sync) is a full-featured app for browsing the popular site reddit on the go.
Featuring secure login, comments, messaging, profiles and much much more. Sync for reddit aims to provide you with the best and up-to-date reddit experience.
Version 10 of Sync for reddit now features a beautiful new material design interface that fits right at home on your Lollipop device!
Sync for reddit highlights:
• A beautiful rich Material design user interface with loads of customizable options
• A rich card experience with image, video and selftext previews
• Amazing performance
• Easily swipe back from messaging, comments, search and subreddits without using the back button
• Multi account support with secure OAuth login, subreddit sync and multireddit sync
• Best in class image viewer with support for images, GIFs, Gfycat, GIFV and galleries
• Advanced submission editor with in-built editing options
• Synchronize your read posts between devices and desktop (requires reddit gold)
• Beautiful Night theme with AMOLED support and auto night mode
• Color coded comments for quick scanning
• View the top 5 trending subreddits on reddit
• Send messages to other users and received notifications of incoming messages
• Subscribe to over 500,000 available subreddits on reddit (and growing!)
• Browse random subreddits when you’re bored!
• Submit new links with built in photo upload
• Sidebar support with quick subreddit subscription
• Full spoiler support for popular subreddits
• Customize font sizes to suit your needs
• And much more!
Head on over to http://reddit.com/r/redditsync for news and discussion on the app!
Please note, Sync for reddit is an unofficial app. reddit and the reddit alien logo, trademark and trade dress are registered trademarks owned by reddit Inc. and are used under license.
Started playing with phasing out banner ads
Disbaled trying to manually construct sli.mg thumbnails as they would often 404
Removed the toast message shown when clicking on the timestamp (/u/PensivePengu)
Reduced the card preview resolution slightly to improve performance
Fixed another search bug (/u/n_body)
Fixed an issue where the correct sticky typeface would not display for compact views (/u/bossying)
Fixed an issue where clicking the list preview may cause a force close (/u/ironblood666)
Fixed an issue with infinite scroll not loading (/u/Crossbones18)
Fixed an issue where reddituploads image would save without an extension
Fixed an issue where vid.me videos were added to precache (and always failed)
This app has no advertisements