The app is designed for people who are on a low-carb diet. Restricting carbohydrate consumption is helpful for weight control or obesity treatment. An awesome App for low carb dieters with great features In addition, the app can also be especially helpful for people with a carb-sensitive health problem like diabetes.
Requirements: 3.0 and up
Are you Looking to loose some weight or Trying to manage carbs plus proper nutrition- so you need this app that is extremely helpful!
If you want to look good, perform at your peak and be in tip-top shape, you must choose smart fuel for your body, not the processed “food” found on the shelves of every supermarket. Many have turned to Paleo and a low carb way of life to avoid the effects of these food impostors we were never designed to eat. Low carb diets, however, can leave you feeling as though you don’t have enough gas in the tank.
Low carbs need to be smart carbs. Lucky for us, nature has given us the nutritious, delicious sweet potato. This super food gives all the benefits of other high energy foods with more nutrition and without spiking blood sugar. Plus, this humble tuber tastes great and is easily incorporated into your diet in seriously good ways.
Start eating low carbs food and Figure out how to keep fat protein and carbs in the right ratio.
There is precious hidden carbs information. This little app will help to get all the information to intake carbohydrates throughout the day.
• All food items are recommended by USDA*
• Easy navigation and very easy to use and intuitive.
• Full-text search
• Many categories
• Detailed carb charts and ability to see the percentages of fat / protein / carbs for specific food
• Fast as-you-type search for all food items
• Large common food database
• Able to search by food category
– Diet details
– Typical foods for a low-carb diet
– Healthy Low Carb Recipes
– Full-Fat, No-Measure, Low-Carb Supertreats
– The Ultimate List Of Low-Carb Foods
– Low-Carb Conundrums
– Low-Carb Switches For High-Carb Foods
– Gems Of The Low-Carb Revolution.
– The Effects Of Very Low Carbohydrate Diets
– A Short History Of The Low-Carbohydrate Diet.
– The Ultimate Dieters Guide
*USDA: United States Department of Agriculture
If you need any updates in the app, please let us know. Your valuable feedback is always greatly appreciated. If you find any issue, please contact us at [email protected] . Rating 1 star doesn’t help us to improve the it.
What Is Not Calculated:
We are not currently providing daily carb intake calculator based on user foods intake, however we do have calculator that tells that how much daily carb should be taken. In future we will be adding food based daily carb intake calculator.
Disclaimer: We are not recommending any food items, This app contains information about foods which has zero and low carbs.
This update contains
1. More speed optimization
2. More recipes added
● Ads Removed
This app has no advertisements