MAG-250/AuralHD emulator for Android 4+. Pro-Version
Requirements: 4.0 and up
IPTV Set-Top-Box Emulator.
* Less apk size
* Supports software remote controls for MAG 250
If you’re looking for a free version you can find it by link http://spam.com/HysKF8
Now supports Mag200/250 & AuraHD, but a lot of other STBs are in plans.
Not all functions are emulated now but I’m working on it.
WARNING! This app is designed to be used by experienced users. To work correctly it must be configured first and if you’ve never configured STB MAG 250/Aura HD you may have troubles while configuring it.
Keep in mind, that this app contains a lot of settings that has to be configured before it may be used by a user (read wiki first). If you do something wrong you may make the app unable to work.
Anyways, you’ve been warned!
Keep in mind that this app doesn’t provide any service and doesn’t support m3u (or any others) playlists! You have to use it only with IPTV portals that support MAG2xx/AuraHD boxes.
If this App doesn’t work on your Android device or some functionality is not available, please, create an issue on https://bitbucket.org/vasilchmax/stb-emulator/issues
* Updated Exo player to v1.5.9.
* Added password protection for settings (disabled by default, default password: 0000).
* Fixed compatibility with Stalker v5.0.1
* Fixed compatibility with some other (not based on Stalker) portals.
* Fixed Auto player in some cases selected wrong player to play a stream.
* Fixed some Android 6 and N compatibility issues (the app couldn’t read device’s storage).
* Fixed empty action list in key maps editor.
* Fixed some other minor bugs.
This app has no advertisements