Fly (and crash!) all you want regardless of rain, wind, sleet or snow.
Selectable between first person view (FPV) and line of sight (LOS) flying.
Includes self-levelling and acro mode.
Custom settings for input rates, camera and physics.
Touchscreen is default input:
Left stick – Throttle/Yaw
Right stick – Pitch/Roll
(Note that this is a RC flight simulator, not a game. There are no objectives except the joy of flying. You might find that the controls are hard, but that’s because it’s made to mimic real life).
If your device supports USB OTG and you have the right cable you can try to use a USB gamepad/controller for better control.
There is a free demo available that you can use to try if it works with your controller.
Physical controllers are configurable between mode 1,2,3 and 4.
There is no guarantee that it will work with your device/controller. If you have any problems please send an email and I might be able to help.
Controllers that have been used successfully include Xbox, PS3, Moga and Logitech gamepads, Realflight and Esky USB controllers, FrSky Taranis and Spektrum radios. Please try the free demo version to see if it will work with your particular setup.
– New scenery – “The Two Towers” (which should run pretty well on most modern mobile devices)
– Larger touchscreen controls (Using a physical controller is still highly recommended)
– Improved crash detection
– Higher ceiling
– Expanded the range of some of the custom setting sliders
– New snappy preset settings
– Ability to turn off autozoom in LOS view
– Ability to turn off in-game expo
– Ability for ground sound in FPV mode
– Minor fixes
This app has no advertisements