Expand your music collection with Amazon Music that includes Prime Music.
Prime members enjoy unlimited, ad-free access to over a million songs, expert-programmed Prime Playlists, and ad-free Prime Stations for FREE. Listen anytime, add to your collection or download to play offline.
Deciding what to listen to is simple:
• Start an ad-free station by a genre or an artist and enjoy unlimited skips. Just tap thumbs up or down to personalize the station even more!
• Find playlists by genre, artist or the top 50s programmed by music experts. We’ve done the work for you so you don’t have to.
• Discover something new with song and album recommendations personalized just for you.
• Search or Browse through the Prime Music catalog.
• Shop from over 30 million songs without leaving the app – discover new music, bestsellers, and music from rising artists.
In addition to Prime Music, the free Amazon Music app lets you stream your music library from the cloud or play locally on your Android device:
• Play music you’ve bought from Amazon – MP3 or AutoRip eligible CDs or Vinyl. Your Amazon purchases are stored for free in the Amazon cloud.
• Import your music collection to the Amazon cloud by visiting http://www.amazon.com/musiclibrary on your PC or Mac. Once imported, the music is available on your Android device and all other Amazon Music apps.
• Play music already stored on your Android device – you can mix with Prime Music songs to make the playlist of your dreams!
• Enjoy music with line-by-line synchronized lyrics
– While music is playing, tap the three dots next to any song, playlist, artist or album and tap “Play Next” or “Add to Play Queue” to build up a list of music for playback. To access Play Queue, tap the Play Queue icon between the repeat and shuffle icons
– Tap the three dots next to a song or an album in your Cloud Library and tap “Customers Also Listened to” to see related music and albums
– All T-Mobile Simple Choice customers can now stream from Amazon Music free of any mobile data charges
This app has no advertisements