All your team communication in one place. A new way to get more done, spend less time in meetings, and reduce email. That’s Slack.
Requirements: 4.1 and up
• Real time messaging and file sharing for one-to-one and group conversations
• Powerful search and archiving, so you can find information easily
• Hundreds of integrations with apps and services including Dropbox, Asana, Google Drive, Twitter, Zendesk and more
• Instantly syncs across all devices
• Configurable notifications for desktop, mobile, and email
• Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive
Use Slack for free for as long as you want. Upgrade to a paid plan for added benefits like increased membership, extended message history, unlimited integrations, file storage and customizable data retention policies.
“There are two types of people in the world: those who have never heard of Slack, and those who can’t imagine life without it.” — The Guardian
“Can’t praise it enough. Slack transformed the way we work together at The New York Times.” – Michael Villasenor, Creative Director, The New York Times
Find out what our customers are saying at twitter.com/slacklovetweets.
Slack 2.10.0 Release Notes:
• You may remember we told you the ability to initiate Calls from Android was coming soon. Turns out that was true! You can now start a Call from Android via the Chat Info screen.
• The Quick Switcher now mirrors the benefits of the desktop version — quicker to switch and better at remembering your most recent and most frequent channels.
Full Release Notes:
This app has No advertisements