Neutron is a professional music player with high quality 32/64-bit audio rendering engine which helps to deliver to you the best possible sound quality from the Android device
Requirements: 2.1+ | Lucky Patcher | Google Play Modded
Neutron provides the sophisticated UI with advanced controls for music playback. It is not easy or another ‘pop’ music player, it is developed for the audiophiles and those who really in love with music. Recommended for use with Hi-Fi/High-End audio hardware.
Hope you’ll like Neutron and have fun with it!
* 32/64-bit audio processing for high quality HD audio.
* Audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit only), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey’s Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF, MPG/MPEG (audio only), AVI (audio only), iTunes/Windows Media inclusive except DRM-protected, OPUS.
* Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
* Voice audio format: SPEEX.
* Streaming audio with metadata: M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM.
* CIFS/SMB: make music source NAS, PC on LAN/INET.
* Surround sound DSP (Ambiophonic R.A.C.E. technology).
* Crossfeed DSP (for better stereo music listening experience with headphones).
* Rumble Filter DSP (to protect speakers from overloading with frequencies below 20 Hz).
* Normalization (post EQ re-mastering of tracks).
* HQ 4-band parametric equalizer.
* Accurate gapless playback.
* Replay Gain.
* HQ Resampling with 3 modes: fast, quality, audiophile.
* Dithering (to improve audio quality by eliminating quantization in signal).
* Phase Inversion.
* Shuffle playback.
* Looped playback.
* Database/Folder modes.
* Playlist management.
* Lyrics (.LRC files).
* CUE Sheet support (including built into metadata).
* Media database grouping by: album, artist, genre.
* Artist grouping by ‘Album Artist’ category.
* Unicode tags.
* Real-time multi-band spectrum analyzer.
* Real-time RMS bar.
* Master and Preamp digital volume adjustment.
* Android widgets and Lock Screen mode.
* Movable to external SD Card.
* Night UI mode with colorful audio visualization.
* Album art (supported: PNG, JPG, BMP, incl. metadata from tags).
* Clock mode.
* Sleep timer: 15,30,45,60,90 minutes.
* Wake timer.
* Automatic key-lock with colorful audio visualization.
* Highly customizable through Settings.
* Smart CPU/Battery consumption.
NEON VERSION (>25% faster):
SONY XPERIA Z:
If market version is not starting try installing NEON version manually from Neutron’s website.
Neutron is under active development. Tech. support e-mail: [email protected], or forum: http://neutronmp.com/forum
Please use the dedicated forum or send e-mail to the developer for bug reporting. Your patience, help and participation is highly appreciated!
– 1GHz+ CPU (single, or multi-core).
– 480×800 or 480×480 screen resolution, or higher.
– !!! Please try the time limited trial version before buying. Get it here: http://play.google.com/store/apps/de…roncode.mpeval
– All features of the application are thoroughly tested and working. Please use forum, or send e-mail to resolve the problem if you still unsure how to get desired behavior from Neutron, try not polluting the application rating (be kind to the developer!) – developer can not reply to the Android Market comments.
– Lower than minimal specification of the hardware does not guarantee that application will operate fast enough!
– WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to save the Neutron database in /Android/data/com.neutroncode.mp folder.
– READ_PHONE_STATE: to auto-stop music playback when phone starts ringing.
– GET_ACCOUNTS: to generate unique hardware/account key for the Licensing and Trial expiration. This information will be auto-deleted from the Licensing server in 1 month time.
– INTERNET: for the audio streaming feature of Neutron.
– WRITE_SETTINGS: for ringtone.
– 20 bands for EQ (EQ settings -> Band Count);
– Reverse Stereo for DoP;
– S (Slope) parameter for Low/High-Shelf filters.
* Ability to sort sort album list by year (Albums -> Setup).
* Backup (.bak) of neutronmp.db database file if it is corrupted and start with a new clean database.
* Increase timeout for double, triple one-button headset presses.
– DSD decoding performance (fast CPUs will handle DSD256);
– CPU usage when in Idle state;
– USB driver compatibility;
– DSP filter UI performance.
– tracks counter not updated on track’s file deletion attempt;
– up/down-mixing of the DoP tracks;
– not falling back to the set frequency if DoP or Follow Source Frequency modes are disabled;
– fallback DoP to PCM decoding if output device does not support DoP sample rate;
– DoP stream damaged by software master-mixer gain if output has more channels than DoP source;
– update DSP filter window fully if advanced filter setup had changes;
– do not try to use Spectrum Analizer and RMS for a current DoP track (less CPU usage);
– crash if audio device failed to start;
– crash in USB driver if DAC provides unexpected higher transfer speed;
– Direct USB Driver is shown on incompatible devices.
This app has no advertisements
Neutron Music Player (ARMv7+NEON)
Neutron Music Player (ARM64)
Neutron Music Player (X86)