Access to 54 basic dictionaries for 27 languages included! Download them after installation right from within the app!
Requirements: 2.2 and up
Over 200 additional premium dictionaries for 20 languages are available for In-App Purchase.
Electronic versions of dictionaries from the world’s leading publishers, including HarperCollins, Compact Verlag, K Dictionaries, and dictionaries compiled by ABBYY lexicographers. You can be confident in your translations.
Once you buy ABBYY Lingvo Dictionaries, you have access to the basic set of 54 general dictionaries for the following language combinations, including 41 English dictionaries (download required):
– English Chinese (both traditional and simplified), Czech, Danish, French, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish
– English -> Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Polish, Romanian, Swedish
– Russian English, French, German, Latin
There are also over 200 additional dictionaries for 20 languages available for purchase directly from within the application. Accurate translations, phonetic transcriptions, synonyms, pronunciations, examples of use and word forms are available for the following language combinations:
– English French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
– German French, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
– Russian Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Kazakh, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Tatar, Turkish, Ukrainian
– Ukrainian English, Polish, Russian
– Monolingual English, German, Russian, Spanish and Ukrainian dictionaries.
For a complete list of dictionaries with detailed descriptions, visit our website at http://www.abbyy.com/lingvo_android/dictionaries
System requirements: OS Android version 2.2 and higher
• Reliable and accurate translations
• Fast and easy look-up
• Comprehensive entries from several dictionaries in one window
• Integration with on-device Google search engine
• Hypertext – a single-tap translation for any word in the entry
• Native audio pronunciations for most common words (in some dictionaries)
• Spelling suggestions for mistyped words
• Ability to look up words from the clipboard
Hey! We’ve been hard at work on our app and bring you a new update today. This is a very quick fix that removes the issues some users were having with third party reader integration.
Please leave us a review if you like the app!
This app has no advertisements