Autodesk® SketchBook® is a professional-grade painting and drawing application designed for all your mobile devices. With the same paint engine as its powerful desktop counterpart, SketchBook delivers fluid pencils and sophisticated brushes in a simple and easy-to-use interface.
With SketchBook, capture everything from your smallest doodles to your biggest ideas all in one place, no matter where you are.
SketchBook now offers three membership levels, so you can choose the plan that’s right for you. SketchBook membership is supported across platforms – existing members automatically unlock advanced features by signing into the app with their SketchBook account credentials. Visit http://www.sketchbook.com to learn more about SketchBook memberships and sign up for an account.
• The entire screen is your canvas with a full screen workspace and unobtrusive user interface
• Control the finest details of your art with up to a 2500% zoom
• Choose from over 10 preset brushes, including pencils, pens, and markers that deliver a natural drawing experience
• Easily organize your sketches in SketchBook’s Gallery with multiple view options, albums, and flexible ordering
• Save and store your works of art on your Dropbox account
• Sign in with a free SketchBook account and unlock the Layer Editor, Symmetry Tools, and more
Advanced Pro Tools (available for purchase in-app for $3.99):
• Choose from a comprehensive brush library with over 100 preset pencils, pens, markers, and brushes
• Synthetic and Smudge brushes
• Full layer controls with 18 layer blending modes, makes it flexible to build up your images and explore alternatives on your creative direction
• Full Copic® Color Library
• Advanced Selection tools for improved precision – select items using Marquee and Lasso tools or the Magic Wand.
• Gradient fills tools including linear and radial options.
• Other workflow improvements, including new ruler guides and more
• English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
Visit http://www.sketchbook.com to create a free SketchBook account and to learn more about the entire SketchBook family of apps.
• The lag you experienced when zoomed into the canvas has been fixed.
• For Nexus 5X(6.0) users, the scanning preview issue has been fixed.
• Other bug fixes and stability improvements.
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: PRO features Unlocked