One of the simplest shopping list apps available
Requirements: 2.2 and up
“There are no magical bells and whistles or outstanding features, which is what really makes the app great.” – AndroidAppsReview.com (5/5)
“After trying many different shopping list apps I find this one very intuitive, minimalist and practical app to do your shopping, specially if you want to do a quick list without tons of unuseful features.” – AndroidKI.com (5/5)
“Using a shopping list is definitely a smart idea and the Super Simple Shopping List app from bitwize10 is a great option for shoppers.” – AppReviewCentral.net (4/5)
One of the simplest shopping list apps available!
To add an item, press the + button. Type the item and select color. That’s it.
There’s no settings, no options, no fancy features. It’s dummies approved.
Use volume buttons to adjust text size.
Use comma to add multiple items at the same time. Long press on item to edit, swipe to delete it. Shake phone to delete checked items.
Colors represent categories, and can be anything you want. For example: names of the grocery stores (Tesco, Kroger, Aldi, Costco, …), opportunities (birthday, anniversary, Christmas, …), shop sections (butcher, vegetables, drinks, …), or whatever you wish. You may label the colors.
When you’re in the shop buying stuff from the list, just tap the item to check it.
You can use import/export to Google Drive to synchronize between your devices.
Note: when you install the app, it will be named just “Shopping List”.
TIPS ‘N TRICKS
– shake phone to delete checked items.
– swipe left or right on item to delete it.
– use volume buttons to adjust text size.
– double tap on background to add item. The result is the same as pressing the + button.
– to add multiple items at the same time, you can also separate them with two dots (..). This is handy if your keyboard doesn’t have a comma directly accessible.
In version 1.0.3 we added some configuration options. However, since we initially decided this app will not have any options, these options are not accessible from the menu. Instead, you add the “button” yourself, and remove it once you don’t need it any more. These options will in most cases be set just once, and never again, which makes this approach very reasonable. The following options are available:
– sorting of checked items: add item “checked-first” to any color. Press the item to toggle checked items before unchecked items. Add item “checked-last” to any color. Press the item to toggle checked items after unchecked items.
– alphabetical sorting of items: add item “sort-az” to any color. Press the item to toggle alphabetical sorting.
– New layout engine: items are now justified
– Widget can optionally show checked items
– Widget shows colors in user’s order
– Hidden option to show new items first: add item “new-items-first” and touch to toggle ON/OFF
– Hidden option to disable swipe to delete: add item “swipe-delete” and touch to toggle ON/OFF
– Hidden option to capitalize items: add item “capital-items” and touch to toggle ON/OFF
– Reordered menu items
– Bug fixes for crash reports
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: No Ads & all color unlocked