No more searching through your inbox to find your airline reservation. No more scrambling to get directions to your hotel. No more worrying about what time your business dinner starts. With TripIt, everything you need to get you where you’re going and back again is at your fingertips—on your smartphone, tablet or online at tripit.com.
Requirements: 4.0.3 and up
Organize your travel plans in one place with TripIt® from Concur. Simply forward your travel confirmation emails to [email protected] and TripIt automagically creates a detailed daily itinerary for every trip.
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to [email protected] to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access itineraries anytime, on any device (even offline)
• Get directions and maps for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Google Calendar or Outlook
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
UPGRADE TO TRIPIT PRO
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro ($49/year) gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracker, flight finder, refund notifications, point tracker, and more. Learn more at tripit.com/pro.
TripIt Pro members: Download this free app and enjoy all the benefits without the advertising.
TripIt is brought to you by Concur, the global leader in business travel and expense management. Over 15 million people in 100 countries trust Concur with their expense and travel data—and more than half of the Fortune 500 do, too.
The experts agree:
TIME Magazine: “50 Best Android Apps for 2013” – June 2013
Rhonda Abrams, USA Today: “Best Apps for Small Business” – June 2013
CNET: “8 apps you need for summer travel plans” – May 2013
7×7 Magazine: “Fourteen Essential Apps for the Savvy Traveler” – April 2013
TODAY Show: “6 best smartphone apps for 2013” – January 2013
Wall Street Journal: “The Best Apps for Keeping Track of Holiday Travel Mayhem” – December 2012
Peter Greenberg: “Top 12 Travel Apps of 2012” – December 2012
Forbes: “5 Apps Essential to an Entrepreneur” – October 2012
• We’ve made improvements to the tools you use to edit your trips. New buttons make it easier to edit and save all your information.
• We found and destroyed the bug that made it impossible to view driving directions.
• We continue to enhance the mobile check-in experience with added major airlines.
• We hope you are enjoying our latest feature, Rome2Rio. But if you are not into getting directions, you can easily turn it off in Settings.
Pro features unlocked
This app has no advertisements