Powerful Music Player for Android. Poweramp is a powerful music player for Android.
Requirements: 2.1+ | ROOT | Modded Google Play or Lucky Patcher
Follow us on twitter @PowerampAPP to get instant updates on app development progress, feature spotlight, theme sharing, take part in giveaways and even chances for free copies of Poweramp.
Please check Common Questions/Answers below in the description.
– plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
– 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
– separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
– stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
– replay gain
– plays songs from folders and from own library
– dynamic queue
– lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
– embed and standalone .cue files support
– support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
– OpenGL based cover art animation
– downloads missing album art
– custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
– 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
– configurable lock screen
– headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
– tag editor
– fast library scan
– high level of customization via settings
This version is 15 days full featured Trial. See Related Apps for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use Buy option in Poweramp settings to buy Full Version.
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp v2.x:
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp Settings => Folders and Library => Music Folders.
Your original Android Library is not changed, nor any files deleted.
Poweramp library is a separate, completely independent library. When you installed Poweramp 2.0, it just got filled with the files scanned from your sd card/other flash memory, as specified in Music Folders.
Q. Volume too low. Volume changes weirdly. Other volume issues.
A. Try to disable Direct Volume Control in Poweramp Settings => Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
Poweramp 2.x uses Direct Volume Control by default on 2.3+ mid-to-high end devices. On stock ROMs this produces much better audio output. But many custom/buggy ROMs, while supporting DVC, can fail with it.
-Install “Poweramp Apk” .
-Run the Poweramp Music Player and let it scans all your audio files then exit.
-Install/Run Lucky Patcher , find the app , long press on it and select custom patch.
-In the list of custom patches select “patch_ren.by.ramzezzz_com.maxmpz.audioplayer” .
-Wait until the patching process done and launch the app.
-Enjoy the full version!
– experimental Hi-Res output for 24bit 96/192khz phone internal DAC and USB DACs where supported by device
– external USB DAC support for 24bit 96khz (Android 5.0) and 24bit 96/192khz (Android 6.0) via AudioTrack output
– output plugins are assignable per specific output (headset, speaker, USB DAC, etc.)
– output settings, such as sample rate, sample format and few other advanced options are available per various output/device combinations
– detailed audio system information available via right drawer top (i) icon
– actual output bit width/sample rate, output device is shown under frequency response view in right drawer and equalizer screen
– greatly improved spectrum visualization synchronization to audio
– visualization delay option is per output now as well
– visualization preset advance/shuffle by time
– USB OTG storage access @ Android 6.0 via Storage Access Framework
– audiofocus volume duck option
– experimental support for wired headset button long press (Android 5.0+)
– headset button beep is played ASAP
– 30/50/100 volume levels (Settings/Audio/Advanced Tweaks)
– custom volume panel (Settings/Audio/Advanced Tweaks)
– Album Artist tag support. Albums are grouped based on Album Artist tag, where available. Album Artists category added as well (hidden by default).
– Settings / Folders/Library / Lists / Join Albums option
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: Google Play Version