Requirements: 4.4 and up
**ONLY AVAILABLE FOR SAMSUNG DEVICES – NO ROOT REQUIRED**
Package Disabler for Samsung is the best app to disable (or enable) any packages on your Samsung with no-root required. It means all the unwanted applications that come pre-installed on your phones can now be marked unavailable from running and updating (until you decide to re-enable them). All of this are possible in just a few taps on your stock devices.
One example, you can disable bloatware and other pre-installed system packages that you don’t need. That results in a better battery life, smoother app experience and general improvement for your already awesome Samsung devices.
Beside battery saver and better app performance, Package Disabler for Samsung can also assist your business in various ways. For instance, you can disable certain apps that you do not want to be active, so your personal and corporate information stays secure. In addition, Package Disabler can prevent people from using certain apps on any Samsung phone by making the apps impossible to run and hide them from the app drawers. Package Disabler can also be used as a parental control app if you wish. The possibilities are limitless, you can try and please let us know if there is a custom need.
– Please remember to enable all packages before an Android system update.
– If you have problems with uninstalling, try deactivate admin access of this app by going to “SETTINGS” -> “SECURITY” -> DEVICE ADMINISTRATOR -> Disable admin access for “Package Disabler”.
– It is advised to backup your devices before disabling packages on your phones.
Make sure that you understand what you are doing while disabling any packages in your phones. You should always backup your device and we hold no responsibility for any damage you may cause.
– Show package info to help you decide which ones should be disabled
– Bug fixes and improvements
This app has no advertisements