– Android 4.0 or later
– QNAP NAS running firmware V3.8.0 or later
Major features of Qfile:
– Access files on the Turbo NAS anytime, anywhere.
– Upload your photos and documents directly from mobile devices to the Turbo NAS.
– Easy sharing: Create a download link for files to share and send it via email or SMS, or simply email the file as an attachment.
– Easy management: Move, copy, rename or delete files on the Turbo NAS, all via your mobile device. No computer required.
– Offline file reading: Qfile provides a simple way for downloading files from the Turbo NAS to mobile devices for offline reading.
1. Support displaying photo thumbnail. ( Firmware 3.8.2 and above support all share folder)
2. Support control playback from NAS to Apple TV. (NAS must install QAirplay QPKG)
3. Support control playback from NAS to DLNA device. (DLNA control only support QNAP Media Server on NAS firmware 4.0.0)
4. Support for file compression (zip / unzip, and for firmware version 4.0 and above only.)
5. Support for changing the download folder on an external SD card.
6. Support for sharing folders with sharing download links (firmware version 4.0 and above only.)
1. Supports remote connections (only existing connections, adding new connections is not supported).
1. Improved the auto upload function.
2. USB devices can now be ejected.
3. Fixed a stability issue with the “stream to” function.
4. Improved the user feedback function.
This app has No advertisements