You can now manage your users including resetting their passwords. In addition, you can also read the latest messages from Message Center, the central location for Office 365 service communications and view any active service support requests. A new dashboard allows you to quickly view service health status and more.
For increased security, the Office 365 Admin app supports Windows Azure Directory Multi-Factor Authentication and the option to set a unique application-specific PIN code.
IMPORTANT: You need to have an active Office 365 subscription with administrator user rights to use this app.
Tell us about your experience using the app by emailing [email protected] .
• Fix: Scrolling issues when managing user aliases and inside messages
• Fix: A crash would sometimes occur when setting the role of a user
• User roles
• Mobile device management
• Quickly manage email aliases for users
• You can now set email permissions for people in your organizations
• Tap the app version number in Settings 5 times to unlock beta features.
Any questions? Shoot us an email at [email protected] .
This app has no advertisements