The Samsung Galaxy Nexus lacks one important feature from older Samsung phones: The ability to toggle settings directly from the notification area. And I missed that feature!
Requirements: 4.0 and up
Notification Shortcuts allow you to add shortcuts to the notification area. It supports three different types of shortcuts:
– App shortcuts: Launch your favourite apps
– Bookmarks: Create bookmarks to favourite Contacts, Tasker items, Dropbox folders and more
– Settings: Toggle WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Sync, Brightness, Vibrate and Auto-rotate
FREE & PAID VERSION:
The free version gives you a single row of shortcut slots. Purchasing the Notification Shortcuts Unlocker from Google Play will allow you to add two more rows, giving you a maximum of three rows of shortcuts.
Contact me if you have have any questions, comments or suggestions.
Improved compatibility with Tasker:
* Better support for Tasker shortcut icons (for Android 4.3 and earlier)
* New Tasker plugin support – you can now turn Notification Shortcuts on/off from Tasker
Premium features unlocked
This app has no advertisements