To activate: Launch ‘AnySoftKeyboard Settings’ App, and follow the instructions.
* Multi languages keyboard support via external packages.
* Completion dictionaries for multiple languages.
* Also completes your typed words from you contacts names (in Android 2.0+)!
* And, learns your typing behavior to provide next-word prediction.
* Multi Touch support.
* Extension keyboard (swipe your finger all the way up out of the keyboard).
* Voice Input support (Android 2.2+).
* Compact/Phablet Mode.
* Gesture support:
** Swipe left or right to switch layouts
** Swipe up to shift
** Swipe down to close the keyboard.
* Theme support (comes with a few built-inskins).
* Build-in user dictionary words editor.
* Build-in abbreviations dictionary: create shortcuts for words and sentences.
* And many more features!
Crash Fixing Release:
* Fixed a crash when openning a popup keyboard.
This app has no advertisements