Warning : if you have new adsense account which con’t show ads on blogger then this tutorials is not for you. try to get old adsense account.
i’m back 😀 with a new trick. today we will discus on How to Use Hosted Adsense Account on Custom Domain.
Google Adsense : is a program run by Google that allows publishers in the Google Network of content sites to serve automatic text, image, video, or interactive media advertisements, that are targeted to site content and audience. These advertisements are administered, sorted, and maintained by Google, and they can generate revenue on either a per-click or per-impression basis. Google beta-tested a cost-per-action service, but discontinued it in October 2008 in favor of a DoubleClick offering (also owned by Google). In Q1 2014, Google earned US $3.4 billion ($13.6 billion annualized), or 22% of total revenue, through Google AdSense.
Types Of Google Adsense : There are two type of Google Adsense Account.
- Non Hosted Adsense Account.
- Hosted Adsense Account.
Non Hosted Adsense Aaccount : This is a type of adsense account which allow you to post Google adsense ads on your custom domain directly. you can place Adsense Ad code on your custom domain then Google will display these ads on your domain and this type is for those who have there own domains and you can not use hosted adsense account on custom domain.
Hosted Adsense Account : This is a type of adsense account which allow you to post Google Adsense Ads on your hosted domains, i.e Blogger, Youtube, Weebly etc. this type is for those people who don’t able to purchase their own domain and they can use hosted sites, google partner sites to earn some money via google adsense.
Problem : The problem is which face lot of people is Approve Google Adsense non hosted account. Google is very strict and Google want High traffic sites. only those sites can get this type of adsense account which have lot of traffic and which above all Terms of Google Adsense.
But : But after a lot of time pass in 2008 some developers introduce a trick which help people to make there own Google Non Hosted Adsense account. and lot of people enjoy this trick but in 2009 Google find this trick and disable this method for approving accounts. but again in 2010 developers introduce a new method to approve non hosted adsense. and again google block this method. from a few year in 2014 there is lot of methods to approve adsense account but all are for Hosted adsesne account.
Question is : But the question is can we use Hosted adsense account on our custom domain…?
Now Answer is : Yes you can use hosted adsense account for your own domain.
Question is : Is this Safe?
Answer is : Yes this is 99% Safe lot of developer using this method.
How to use Hosted Adsense Account on Custom Domain.
Now when you get approved Hosted Google Adsense Account. Just Follow my steps given below.
Step by Step With Images
- Login to your Hosted Adsense Account.
- And click on My Ads Button.
- Now Click on New Ad Unit
- Now fill the form.
But Remember : you can use only to size of ads with this method.
Ad Size One : (Horizontal Banner = 468×60) Ad size Two : (Square = 250×250)
- Now When you fill the form Click on Save and Get Codes.
- Now a popup whill open copy the codes in this popup and save these codes in any text editor you can use notepad and save this notepad file on your desktop.
- Now go to blogger.com.
- Create an account on blogger if you have then login to your account.
- Now if you have any old blog then this is good if you don’t have any blog then create a new blog on blogger.
- Now go to your Blog Dashboard.
- Create a new post.
- Select any tile for the post.
- Select Post type HTML mood.
- Now past the Adsense Codes in this post and click on Publish.
- Now view your blog open the post which you created.
- Now wait for some time Google will display this ad in 5 to 10 mint.
- Now When Google Display this ad on your blog.
- Copy the link of your ad which you posted on your blog.
- Download Text Files which are given in the End of this Post.
- Open the Text File Name (468×59) because this is our google adsese ad size.
- And Replace ( Here is your blog ad url ) with your blog url
- When you done this changes.
- Select all codes and past into your custom domain.
- Your ad will display on your Custom domain.
Do same for Ad size 250×250
Thank you for reading my this tutorial. hope you like it and enjoy it. Stay in touch with our blog. forget Mistakes 😀
Don’t forget to Rate this post and Share this post with your bloggers friends and brothers.
Join us on Facebook Group,
Don’t forget to leave a beautiful comment if you think this is help full post.
Download Text Files