Oz Cyclone Chasers v2.0.3
Overview: Australia’s first Tropical Cyclone app from Australia’s first cyclone chasing team. Aussie cyclones affect more than 25% of the population, but many of us have little understanding of what cyclones are, how they affect us and who is under threat.
Stay up to date with all the very latest Aussie cyclone news, outlooks, warnings and alerts. The App also allows subscribers to OCC to view their exclusive content via the App. (Subscription available separately from http://ozcyclonechasers.com.au/subscribe)
Our App features:
– Access by Login to a special Subscriber only section for our Eyewall Subscribers (http://ozcyclonechasers.com.au/subscribe) which includes state-by-state detailed videos, state-by-state detailed forecasts and outlooks, global cyclones blog and more.
– One touch links to official BoM and JTWC Cyclone warning pages.
– One touch link straight to our chase page where you can watch our latest cyclone live as we chase it with full audio and video as well as the latest weather data streamed live (coverage dependent).
– Easy access to all Queensland, WA and NT warnings within moments of being issued.
– Easy access to Current Cyclone, Future Cyclone and Global Cyclone Blog.
– Access to our cyclone outlook videos and other video uploads.
We also have many planned features that we will be adding to the app over time. These include but are not limited to:
– Access to advanced radar imagery
– Custom forecasts based on your location
– Plus Many More
Added new features as requested by our app users:
– Added Future Cyclones Blog for Subscribers
– New Colour scheme for the app to make it easier to read
– Allowing all tables and images that extend beyond the screen width to be scrollable
– Temporarily removed Videos due to changes in Youtube Policy (To be rectified in next release)
– Other minor bug fixes
This app has no advertisements